This LLP entity is promoted by directors and Key Managerial Personnel of AAA Capital Services Private Limited. This company is managed by experts in various fields such as Chartered Accountants, Lawyers, Company Secretaries and financial and management geniuses to provide full range of services to banks and other companies under Sarfaesi Act. This Company is presently working for following customers: –
- All PSU banks in India for their offices across 18 states of India.
- All scheduled and private banks in India across 18 states of India.
- Most NBFCs, to whom the provision of Sarfaesi Act is applicable.
- Most ARCs, who are recovering their debts under Sarfaesi Act.
- Most Co-operative and Gramin banks
The promoters and Key Managerial Personnel of this LLP entity has following relevant experience: –
- Handling more than 13,000 cases under Sarfaesi Act and its scope of work include all the procedures and processes as laid out under the Sarfaesi Act for recovery of bank dues by enforcement of security interest.
- Handled 445 NPA cases having loan outstanding between Rs. 1 crore to Rs. 100 Crores and 10 cases where the loan outstanding was Rs. 100 crores and above.
- Handled most popular cases under Sarfaesi action namely Kingfisher Airlines Limited and REI Agro Limited
- Taking physical control and possession of more than 1250 factories, properties and assets mortgaged with the banks after taking help of police and other local authorities
- Have taken more than 5000 Symbolic Possessions of assets and have taken more than 2000 orders from DM/CMM for taking over assets of defaulting units.
SPREAD AND REACH OF OPERATIONS
The entity has already developed relevant infrastructure and operations spread over 18 States across the country i.e. Delhi/ NCR, Punjab, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Odisha, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat & Jammu & Kashmir through its associate/promoter concern AAA Capital services Private Limited.
The entity have already developed relevant infrastructure for the operations of Insolvency and Bankruptcy practice such as : –
- Human resources spread over 18 states.
- Advocates on panel in most cities for local matters.
- Insolvency Professionals empanelled in most cities (in process)
- Panel of Valuers for valuation of Land & Building, Plant & Machinery, financial assets, etc.
- Security Agencies across most cities for watch and ward of the assets taken over.
error: Content is highly protected !!